You’ve Worked Hard Over The Years.
You’ve done all the right things such as contributing to your RRSP’s, your children’s education plans and you have been paying down your mortgage.
Yet, you feel that you are not getting ahead as fast as you should be. You have decided it’s time to make a change.
You might contact your banker, but every time you do, there is a new person you need to explain your life story to. You might call you current advisor, but it seems the only time you hear from them is in February to make an RRSP contribution.
Alternatively, maybe you have already saved enough money, and perhaps you are already near or in retirement, but you are looking for a different approach and better options on how your money is invested.
You want someone who listens well and genuinely cares about you.
More About You:
- You are ready to make a change
- You don’t have time to do it yourself
- You value Advice and Guidance
- You want to do work with someone that is easy to talk with and explains topics clearly and in terms that are easy to understand.
- You have a Low-Moderate to Medium Risk tolerance when investing your money
- You are able to make decisions
- You are good at sticking with a plan
- You have strong family values
- You are truly interested in your finances
- You look forward to your personal reviews
- You have $250,000 to $500,000 to invest ($150,000 minimum)
You Are Not Alone.
I have helped many Canadians in similar situations.
Regardless of your current state, you need someone who’s on your side. You need someone who truly cares about your financial well-being; someone who can explain topics clearly; someone who is passionate about what they do and is willing to work alongside of you through various stages of you and your family’s lives.
Together we will review your current circumstances, determine exactly what it is you wish to achieve, and then forge out a strategy to attain your wishes.
In many cases, it is simply a matter of restructuring your cash flow in order to accelerate your wealth building process.
I will share with you my cash flow approach to wealth management. It is a conservative, yet powerful process of managing wealth even in volatile or sideways moving markets
My Unique Value To You:
- Will meet at a location convenient to you, to help you identify and discuss the challenges and opportunities you face right now.
- Lead you through sustained financial transformations
- Help you stay focused on what matters most to you - both in your personal and financial life.
- Assist you to strategically prioritize life changes.
- Review your progress regularly.
- Have a genuine commitment to your success.